MATH 1113 Basic Skills Test Registration
Registration for the exams will usually open a week before your exam date. Contact your instructor for more details. Here is the link to the testing registration site: https://outlook.office365.com/owa/calendar/Math1113@groups.uga.edu/bookings/
Please read the following carefully:
- Testing Rooms: Testing will be in Boyd GSRC, in either Room 220 or 324.
- Testing Times: Testing times vary, but are usually given from noon to 9PM.
- DRC Accommodations: Students who require DRC accommodations will take the Basic Skills Tests at the Disability Resource Center, NOT in Boyd. Students need to arrange a time with their DRC coordinator within the same three day period as given in the table below.
- Registration is on a first come, first served basis. If you do not see these slots when you go to register, it means that the time slot is full. Failure to reserve a testing spot may result in a grade of 0 for that test.
- You may change your registration at any time. Simply follow the link sent to your email after the initial registration; it will take you to a screen with options for rescheduling.
- You may also check your reserved time slot by going to the link emailed to you after the initial registration. Registered times that are in the past will not show. Please note both your testing date and time.
There are three sets of the basic skills tests, and each set is composed of two trials. We will take the higher of the two grades for each set, and you are not required to take both tests. The tests will take place on the following days:
|Basic Skills Test 1||Days for Group|
|First Attempt:||4, 6, 7 Feb|
|Second Attempt:||17, 18, 19 Feb|
|Basic Skills Test 2||Days for Group|
|First Attempt:||2, 3, 5 March|
|Second Attempt:||23, 24, 25 March|
|Basic Skills Test 3||Days for Group|
|First Attempt:||14, 15, 16 April|
|Second Attempt:||21, 22, 23 April|
It may be possible for you to have more than two trials for a given test. These occur on a first come, first serve basis. You are responsible for arranging the times and following through with the details. If you wish to do so ask your instructor for the contact information.
You must achieve a grade of at least 90% for at least one attempt for each of the three tests. If you do not achieve a 90% or better on each test you will not receive any credit for this portion of your grade.